This is the oldest building of the manor that remains to this day. There was a school inside it from 1919 to 1970. It seems that during the 1920s the building was reconstructed for the needs of the school by non-professionals.
The foundation of the building is made of boulders cemented together with mortar. Actually the building was made of horizontally arranged beams. Boards were used to cover the walls, which were weatherized with sawdust. Initially the roof was tiled but later the tiles were replaced with tin.
Over the front door there is a construction also held by columns that used to have semicircular windows. They were replaced by rectangular windows in the 1950s. The height of the building is one and a half floors, with an attic upstairs.
There were several “stoves” in the building decorated with different kinds of tiles: dark brown, brown, green-brown, black-brown, green-black with red-brown pots painted on them, and fireplaces covered with moss-green tiles.
At present many of these fireplaces have been destroyed. A spiral staircase led to the second floor, but now it is so ruined it is not possible to get upstairs.